RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against FEI YUN CHEN
Disclosure #1 for FEI CHEN
- Event Date: 7/22/2010
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CUSTOMER SAYS AT THE TIME HE WAS SOLD THE VARIABLE ANNUITY HE PURCHASED THERE WAS ANOTHER PRODUCT AVAILABLE THAT WAS NOT PRESENTED TO HIM THAT DID NOT HAVE DEFERRED SALES CHARGES AND ALLOWED FOR LOANS. HE NOW ASKS THAT THE PRODUCT PROVIDER WAIVE THE SURRENDER CHARGES ON THE PRODUCT HE DID PURCHASE AND ALLOW HIM TO MOVE HIS MONEY INTO THIS OTHER PRODUCT.
- Damage Amount Requested: $6,394.11
- Arbitration Docket Number:
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like FEI YUN CHEN?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About FEI YUN CHEN
What is FEI CHEN's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is FEI YUN CHEN associated with?
Where is FEI CHEN located?
Where can I find more details about FEI CHEN's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against FEI YUN CHEN?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for FEI CHEN?
Is it safe to do business with FEI YUN CHEN?