RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against ERNEST R WALKER
Disclosure #1 for ERNEST WALKER
- Event Date: 5/19/1983
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: 1 COUNT, THEFT OF SERVICE, MISDEMEANOR, GUILTY
- Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Disposition: DISMISSED 6/14/1983 THREE MONTHS COURT SUPERVISION 9/14/1983
- Broker Comment: MY GIRLFRIEND AT THE TIME, WHO IS NOW MY WIFE, AND I HAD MET AT THE CHICAGO TRANSIT AUTHORITY’S EL TRAIN ADAMS ST AND WABASH ST DOWNTOWN CHICAGO EL STOP. IT WAS 1983 AND SHE AND I BOTH WERE ATTENDING COLLEGE AT ROOSEVELT UNIVERSITY LOCATED DOWN THE STREET ON WABASH. SHE HAD A \TRANSFER\ PASS AND I DID NOT. WHAT WE DID WAS SHE WENT THROUGH THE TURNSTILE, THEN PASSED HER PAPER TRANSFER BACK TO ME, THROUGH THE IRON GATES THEN I USED THE SAME TRANSFER TO ALSO GAIN ACCESS TO THE COMMUTER TRAIN PLATFORM. ONCE WE BOTH WERE ON THE PLATFORM WAITING FOR THE EL TRAIN, A PLAIN CLOTHED DETECTIVE WALKED UP AND ARRESTED BOTH MY WIFE AND MYSELF ALONG WITH MORE THAN 40 OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAD DONE THE SAME THING. WE WERE ALL TAKEN TO CHICAGO POLICE HEADQUARTERS VIA FOUR POLICE WAGONS. I SPENT MORE THAN TEN HOURS IN JAIL WHILE THEY \CHECKED MY RECORD.\ APPROXIMATELY THREE WEEKS LATER I APPEARED IN COURT. IN THE COURTROOM WERE MANY OF US WHO WERE ARRESTED THAT NIGHT AND WE ALL WERE CALLED UP BEFORE THE JUDGE AS A GROUP AND ASKED OUR NAME’S INDIVIDUALLY. THEN WE WERE ALL DISMISSED AS A GROUP. THERE WERE NO OTHER STATEMENTS MADE BY THE JUDGE. THE ENTIRE PROCESS TOOK LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES: INTO THE COURTROOM, UP BEFORE THE JUDGE AND DISMISSED.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like ERNEST R WALKER?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About ERNEST R WALKER
What is ERNEST WALKER's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is ERNEST R WALKER associated with?
Where is ERNEST WALKER located?
Where can I find more details about ERNEST WALKER's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against ERNEST R WALKER?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for ERNEST WALKER?
Is it safe to do business with ERNEST R WALKER?
Originally posted on November 17, 2022 @ 9:02 pm