RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against DUSTIN THOMAS HUNT
Disclosure #1 for DUSTIN HUNT
- Event Date: 3/31/2010
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CLIENT ALLEGES MISREPRESENTATION OF THE VARIABLE LIFE POLICY PURCHASED IN 2007. ALSO ALLEGES MISREPRESENTATION OF THE PRODUCTS RECOMMENDED IN THE BROKERAGE ACCOUNT AND BREACH OF DUTY AS TO MONITORING HIS PORTFOLIO.
- Damage Amount Requested: $18,950.00
- Settlement Amount: $16,500.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: WITHOUT ADMITTING OR DENYING THE ALLEGATIONS, THE REP CONSENTED TO A SETTLEMENT IN ORDER TO RESOLVE AN OUTSTANDING CLAIM.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like DUSTIN THOMAS HUNT?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About DUSTIN THOMAS HUNT
What is DUSTIN HUNT's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is DUSTIN THOMAS HUNT associated with?
Where is DUSTIN HUNT located?
Where can I find more details about DUSTIN HUNT's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against DUSTIN THOMAS HUNT?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for DUSTIN HUNT?
Is it safe to do business with DUSTIN THOMAS HUNT?