RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against DORA CELIA CASILLAS
Disclosure #1 for DORA CASILLAS
- Event Date: 12/11/1993
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: SHOPLIFTING (1) 1 COUNT (2) MISDEMEANOR (3) NOLO CONTENDERE (4) N/A
- Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Disposition: SHOPLIFTING (A) DISMISSED (B) 5/02/1994 (C) $283.00 COURT COST DEFFERRED ADJUDICATION (D) 6 MONTH PROBATION (E) 5/2/1994 (F) $283.00 (G) 12/11/1993
- Broker Comment: I WAS CHARGED WITH SHOPLIFTING AND I WAS GIVEN 6 MONTHS PROBATION AND MY CASE WAS DISMISSED DEFERRED ADJUDICATION I WAS NOT GUILTY THE PERSON I WAS WITH THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE ITEM 12/11/1993.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like DORA CELIA CASILLAS?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About DORA CELIA CASILLAS
What is DORA CASILLAS's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is DORA CELIA CASILLAS associated with?
Where is DORA CASILLAS located?
Where can I find more details about DORA CASILLAS's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against DORA CELIA CASILLAS?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for DORA CASILLAS?
Is it safe to do business with DORA CELIA CASILLAS?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 7:58 pm