RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against DONNA RIZOR LONGFELLOW
Disclosure #1 for DONNA LONGFELLOW
- Event Date: 5/16/2008
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: THE COMPLAINT AROSE OUT OF THE SALE OF AN AUCTION RATE SECURITY (ARS) THAT WAS MADE PRIOR TO THE WIDESPREAD ILLIQUIDITY IN THE ARS MARKET THAT OCCURRED IN FEBRUARY 2008
- Settlement Amount: $150,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: THE COMPLAINT AROSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE INDUSTRY WIDE BREAKDOWN OF THE LIQUIDITY IN THE MARKET FOR AUCTION RATE SECURITIES (\ARS\). THE FIRM AGREED TO REPURCHASE THE ARS SECURITIES AT ISSUE AT PAR VALUE FROM THE CLIENT PURSUANT TO A GLOBAL REPURCHASE AGREEMENT IT ENTERED INTO WITH SEVERAL REGULATORY BODIES. THIS WAS NOT A SETTLEMENT OF A DISPUTE BETWEEN THE CLIENT AND THE REPRESENTATIVE AND WAS NOT BASED ON THE MERITS OF THE CLIENT’S SPECIFIC CONCERNS OR ANY FINDING OF FAULT OR WRONGDOING BY THE NAMED REPRESENTATIVE. THE NAMED REPRESENTATIVE WAS NOT A PARTY TO, AND DID NOT AGREE TO OR PARTICIPATE IN, THE REPURCHASE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE FIRM AND THE RELEVANT REGULATORY BODIES. THE NAMED REPRESENTATIVE DID NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENTS TO THE CLIENT AND THE NAMED REPRESENTATIVE WAS NOT ASKED TO AND DID NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE SETTLEMENT AMOUNT. THE LISTED \SETTLEMENT AMOUNT\ REPRESENTS ONLY THE GROSS INITIAL PAR VALUE OF THE ARS POSITION AND DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE ACTUAL VALUE OF THE ARS POSITION AT THE TIME THE FIRM RECEIVED IT BACK FROM THE CLIENT IN CONNECTION WITH THE SETTLEMENT. THIS MATTER IS BEING REPORTED AS A SETTLEMENT PURSUANT TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF FINRA REGULATORY NOTICE 09-12.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like DONNA RIZOR LONGFELLOW?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About DONNA RIZOR LONGFELLOW
What is DONNA LONGFELLOW's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is DONNA RIZOR LONGFELLOW associated with?
Where is DONNA LONGFELLOW located?
Where can I find more details about DONNA LONGFELLOW's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against DONNA RIZOR LONGFELLOW?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for DONNA LONGFELLOW?
Is it safe to do business with DONNA RIZOR LONGFELLOW?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 9:00 pm