RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against DIANE V DISOMMA
Disclosure #1 for DIANE DISOMMA
- Event Date: 1/20/1993
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Resolution: Final Disposition
- Criminal Charges :: Charges: FELONY/LARCENY FROM BUILDING
- Disposition: Reduced
- Amended Charges: ATTEMPTED PETIT LARCENY – MISDEMEANOR
- Amended Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Amended Charge Disposition: Pled guilty
- Broker Comment: AT THE TIME OF THE INCIDENT I WAS A YOUNG,NAIVE AND STUPID. I AM A SUCCESSFUL PROFESSIONAL WOMAN WHO HAS HAD A GREAT CAREER AND HELD VARIOUS POSITIONS IN THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY INCLUDING BRANCH SUPERVISOR IN ONE OF THE LARGETS CREDIT UNIONS IN THE HUDSON VALLEY AREA. IT WAS A STUPID MISTAKE THAT I HOPE WILL NOT RUIN MY FUTURE.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like DIANE V DISOMMA?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About DIANE V DISOMMA
What is DIANE DISOMMA's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is DIANE V DISOMMA associated with?
Where is DIANE DISOMMA located?
Where can I find more details about DIANE DISOMMA's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against DIANE V DISOMMA?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for DIANE DISOMMA?
Is it safe to do business with DIANE V DISOMMA?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 8:43 pm