RedFlags, Allegations and Complaints against Devin Troy Degeeter
Disclosure #1 for Devin Degeeter
- Event Date: 12/12/2019
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: In a written complaint received December 12, 2019 addressed to Bankers Life and Casualty Company (BLC), an insurance company affiliate of the Firm, [REDACTED alleged that after review of a Premium Bonus Indexed Annuity (PBIA) purchased in October of 2019, she felt that her registered representative misrepresented the annuity’s rate of interest and its overall return. Client alleged that despite executing a delivery receipt for the policy on November 1, 2019, the policy was not delivered to her until November 15, 2019, and accordingly requested to cancel the annuity under the free-look period. BLC determined that the annuity was delivered to [REDACTED on November 1, 2019 and was outside of the free-look period to cancel. In addition, BLC found the annuity was suitable with client’s financial status, goals, and objectives. While the PBIA sold to [REDACTED was not a security and was issued by BLC, the Firm is reporting this complaint because the source of funding for the BLC annuity came from the sale of securities recommended by a registered representative of the Firm.
- Damage Amount Requested: $31,170.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like Devin Troy Degeeter?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About Devin Troy Degeeter
What is Devin Degeeter's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is Devin Troy Degeeter associated with?
Where is Devin Degeeter located?
Where can I find more details about Devin Degeeter's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against Devin Troy Degeeter?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for Devin Degeeter?
Is it safe to do business with Devin Troy Degeeter?