RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against DENNIS ARTHUR BARRY
Disclosure #1 for DENNIS BARRY
- Event Date: 1/17/1993
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: FRADULENT CHECK, 1 COUNT, MISDEMEANOR, NOT-GUILTY, FRADULENT CHECK
- Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Disposition: A. DISMISSED, B. 3/1/1993, C. SENTENCE – NONE (CHARGES DISMISSED), D. DURATION – NONE, E. START DATE – NONE, F. FINE AMTA – $20.00, G. DATE PAID – 2/17/1993
- Broker Comment: CHARGES WERE BROUGHT IN ERROR. I PAID FOR THE RETURNED CHECK IMMEDIATELY UPON NOTIFICATION. THE STORE’S BOOKKEEPER NEVER \CLEARED\ THE DEBT. A WARRANT WAS ISSUED FOR ME TO REPORT TO THE SHERIFF’S OFFICE. I WENT, SHOWED THE RECEIPT FOR THE CHECK, PAID THE $20.00 COURT FEE AND ALL CHARGES WERE DISMISSED AS OF 3/1/1993
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like DENNIS ARTHUR BARRY?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About DENNIS ARTHUR BARRY
What is DENNIS BARRY's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is DENNIS ARTHUR BARRY associated with?
Where is DENNIS BARRY located?
Where can I find more details about DENNIS BARRY's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against DENNIS ARTHUR BARRY?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for DENNIS BARRY?
Is it safe to do business with DENNIS ARTHUR BARRY?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 8:42 pm