RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against DAVID MANUEL VILLAFUERTE
Disclosure #1 for DAVID VILLAFUERTE
- Event Date: 12/14/2015
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: Client alleged FA misrepresented account and investment details in order to induce him to open his account. (8/14/2015-12/14/2015)
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: As part of the client on-boarding process we had a discovery meeting where the client objectives, time horizon and risk tolerance where assessed. The client was presented with options that matched the criteria of the profile. The client selected an asset allocation managed portfolio for his account.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like DAVID MANUEL VILLAFUERTE?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About DAVID MANUEL VILLAFUERTE
What is DAVID VILLAFUERTE's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is DAVID MANUEL VILLAFUERTE associated with?
Where is DAVID VILLAFUERTE located?
Where can I find more details about DAVID VILLAFUERTE's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against DAVID MANUEL VILLAFUERTE?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for DAVID VILLAFUERTE?
Is it safe to do business with DAVID MANUEL VILLAFUERTE?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 9:38 pm