RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against DANYELL JONES MUNASSI
Disclosure #1 for DANYELL MUNASSI
- Event Date: 7/16/2022
- Disclosure Type: Regulatory
- Resolution: Final
- Initiated By: State of FL, Dept. of Financial Services
- Allegations: Administrative fine for untimely completion of continuing education.
- Resolution: Consent |Sanctions: Civil and Administrative Penalty(ies)/Fine(s) |Amount: $250.00
- Sanctions: Satisfy CE requirement for reporting period within 60 days of Consent Order.
- Broker Comment: This matter did not involve any customer, investment, product, or transaction. It was solely the result of missing the deadline to complete insurance Continuing Education (CE) for the subject period. This was also the first time I have ever missed the deadline.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like DANYELL JONES MUNASSI?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About DANYELL JONES MUNASSI
What is DANYELL MUNASSI's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is DANYELL JONES MUNASSI associated with?
Where is DANYELL MUNASSI located?
Where can I find more details about DANYELL MUNASSI's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against DANYELL JONES MUNASSI?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for DANYELL MUNASSI?
Is it safe to do business with DANYELL JONES MUNASSI?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.