RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against DANIEL JOSEPH DONOHUE
Disclosure #1 for DANIEL DONOHUE
- Event Date: 7/8/2004
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Withdrawn
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CLIENT PURCHASED KMART NOTES ON 9/28/01. KMART FILES CHAPTER 11 ON 1/22/02. KMART EXCHANGED DEFAULTED NOTES FOR STOCK ON 5/03. CLIENT WANTS TO BE REIMBURSED FOR CAPITAL AND INCOME LOSSES. STILL OWNES THE STOCK.
- Damage Amount Requested: $7,200.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like DANIEL JOSEPH DONOHUE?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About DANIEL JOSEPH DONOHUE
What is DANIEL DONOHUE's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is DANIEL JOSEPH DONOHUE associated with?
Where is DANIEL DONOHUE located?
Where can I find more details about DANIEL DONOHUE's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against DANIEL JOSEPH DONOHUE?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for DANIEL DONOHUE?
Is it safe to do business with DANIEL JOSEPH DONOHUE?