RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against CRYSTAL G. MAXWELL
Disclosure #1 for CRYSTAL MAXWELL
- Event Date: 5/31/2016
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Settled
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: The client’s attorney is alleging misrepresentations of the Financial Goal Analysis prepared by the FA which lead to actions that the clients would not have taken. Time Frame: October 15, 2014 to May 31, 2016.
- Damage Amount Requested: $1,105,000.00
- Settlement Amount: $230,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: I deny the allegations completely.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like CRYSTAL G. MAXWELL?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About CRYSTAL G. MAXWELL
What is CRYSTAL MAXWELL's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is CRYSTAL G. MAXWELL associated with?
Where is CRYSTAL MAXWELL located?
Where can I find more details about CRYSTAL MAXWELL's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against CRYSTAL G. MAXWELL?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for CRYSTAL MAXWELL?
Is it safe to do business with CRYSTAL G. MAXWELL?