RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against CHRISTOPHER ALAN SPARKMAN
Disclosure #1 for CHRISTOPHER SPARKMAN
- Event Date: 2/8/2019
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Resolution: Settled
- Allegations: 4)On or about February 8, 2019, [REDACTED submitted a complaint to Woodmen Financial Services, Inc. regarding his WoodmenLife Variable Annuity certificate, which was purchased on July 12, 2018. In the complaint, [REDACTED alleged that he did not know, or understand, certain features of his variable annuity purchase and desired to reverse certain internal transfers of money from his other insurance certificates to fund the variable annuity certificate. As an act of good faith and without admitting any liability, WFS and the insurance company agreed to retroactively reverse the internal transfers to fund the variable annuity certificate. As part of the agreement, WFS agreed to waive the applicable surrender charges to reverse these transfers.
- Damage Amount Requested: $10,600.00
- Settlement Amount: $10,600.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: WOODMEN OF THE WORLD LIFE INSURANCE SOCIETY AND WOODMEN FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. WAIVED THE APPLICABLE SURRENDER CHARGE OF $10,600 TO MOVE THE MONEY BACK TO THE PREVIOUS FIXED ANNUITIES.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like CHRISTOPHER ALAN SPARKMAN?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About CHRISTOPHER ALAN SPARKMAN
What is CHRISTOPHER SPARKMAN's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is CHRISTOPHER ALAN SPARKMAN associated with?
Where is CHRISTOPHER SPARKMAN located?
Where can I find more details about CHRISTOPHER SPARKMAN's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against CHRISTOPHER ALAN SPARKMAN?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for CHRISTOPHER SPARKMAN?
Is it safe to do business with CHRISTOPHER ALAN SPARKMAN?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 9:46 pm