RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against Caitlin Margaret Lam
Disclosure #1 for Caitlin Lam
- Event Date: 5/5/2008
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Resolution: Final Disposition
- Criminal Charges :: Charges: Drugs – 2nd Degree – Possess 6 Grams or More Cocaine/Heroin/Meth
- Disposition: Dismissed Charges: Drugs – 5th Degree – Possess Schedule 1,2,3,4 – Not Small Amount Marijuana
- Disposition: Dismissed Charges: Drugs – 4th Degree – Possess Schedule 1/2/3 Except Marijuana with Intent to Sell
- Disposition: Dismissed
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like Caitlin Margaret Lam?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About Caitlin Margaret Lam
What is Caitlin Lam's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is Caitlin Margaret Lam associated with?
Where is Caitlin Lam located?
Where can I find more details about Caitlin Lam's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against Caitlin Margaret Lam?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for Caitlin Lam?
Is it safe to do business with Caitlin Margaret Lam?