RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against BRADLEY DENNIS WUERTZ
Disclosure #1 for BRADLEY WUERTZ
- Event Date: 4/21/2014
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Disclosure Resolution: Denied
- Disclosure Detail :: Allegations: CUSTOMER ALLEGED THAT THE REPRESENTATIVE RECOMMENDED MUTUAL FUNDS THAT WERE NOT SUITABLE IN HIS FEE BASED ADVISORY ACCOUNT OPENED IN 2006 AND THAT THIS COST HIM NEARLY $86,000 IN HIS ACCOUNT IN 2008.
- Damage Amount Requested: $86,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: THE FIRM FOUND NO BASIS FOR THE CUSTOMERS ALLEGATIONS. REVIEW FOUND THAT THE APPROXIMATELY $86,000 DECLINE IN VALUE IN 2008 WAS ATTRIBUTABLE TO $33,000 IN WITHDRAWALS TAKEN BY THE CUSTOMER AS WELL AS MARKET LOSS DUE TO THE MARKET CONDITIONS IN 2008.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like BRADLEY DENNIS WUERTZ?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About BRADLEY DENNIS WUERTZ
What is BRADLEY WUERTZ's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is BRADLEY DENNIS WUERTZ associated with?
Where is BRADLEY WUERTZ located?
Where can I find more details about BRADLEY WUERTZ's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against BRADLEY DENNIS WUERTZ?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for BRADLEY WUERTZ?
Is it safe to do business with BRADLEY DENNIS WUERTZ?