RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against BENJAMIN DOMINGUEZ
Disclosure #1 for BENJAMIN DOMINGUEZ
- Event Date: 1/17/2007
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: 484(A) PC MISD / Petty Theft
- Disposition: Convicted
- Amended Charges: The petition for dismissal of this conviction was GRATNED. Therefore this count to which I was convicted has since been dismissed.
- Amended Charge Type: OTHER
- Amended Charge Disposition: Dismissed Charges: 459 PC MISD / Burglary
- Disposition: Dismissed
- Broker Comment: Of the two counts that I was charged with, I pled o contest\ to only one of them (the other count was dismissed in pretrial hearings). I successfully completed all of the requirements of the court, and I submitted a motion to have this case expunged in JAN-2014. On 2/13/14 the court GRANTED my petition for dismissal. Effective of that date, it was thereby ordered that: the plea, verdict, or finding of guilt be set aside and vacated, and a plea of NOT GUILTY be entered. The count to which I was convicted is now DISMISSED.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like BENJAMIN DOMINGUEZ?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About BENJAMIN DOMINGUEZ
What is BENJAMIN DOMINGUEZ's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is BENJAMIN DOMINGUEZ associated with?
Where is BENJAMIN DOMINGUEZ located?
Where can I find more details about BENJAMIN DOMINGUEZ's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against BENJAMIN DOMINGUEZ?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for BENJAMIN DOMINGUEZ?
Is it safe to do business with BENJAMIN DOMINGUEZ?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 9:40 pm