RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against AMANDA REEVES PALMER
Disclosure #1 for AMANDA PALMER
- Event Date: 10/30/1997
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: 1. ONE 2. MIDEMEANOR 3. DOES NOT APPLY 4. DOES NOT APPLY 4.
- Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Disposition: A. PAID IN FULL/WARRANT WITHDRAWN B. 2/22/2000 C. PENALTY-$110.50 FINE D. DOES NOT APPLY E. DOES NOT APPLY F. FINE AMOUNT – $110.50 G. PAID ON 2/22/2000 D. E. F. G.
- Broker Comment: IN 1997, WHILE A FRESHMAN IN COLLEGE, I UNKNOWINGLY WROTE A $20 BAD CHECK TO A CONVENIENCE STORE. I WAS NEVER SENT ANY PAPERWORK ABOUT THE CHECK FROM THE STORE, POLICE DEPT OR THE BANK. IN 2/2000, I WAS CONTACTED BY THE SHERRIFF’S OFFICE IN ATHENS, GEORGIA ADVISING ME ABOUT THE BAD CHECK & EXPLAINED I WOULD NEED TO PAY A FINE, WHICH I DID. I WAS NOT AWARE THIS WAS SOMETHING I NEEDED TO DISCLOSE AS I WAS NOT AWARE IT WAS CONSIDERED AN \ARREST\ SINCE I SIMPLY PAID A FINE. WHEN I WAS ADVISED I WOULD NEED TO DISCLOSE THIS, I CONTACTED THE MAGISTRATE COURT WHO GAVE ME THE FINAL DISPOSITION. THEY ALSO ADVISED THIS WAS NOT CONSIDERED A CONVICTION SINCE I PAID IN FULL & THE WARRANT WAS WITHDRAWN. BECAUSE OF THIS THE COURT ADVISED THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE AVAILABLE TO GIVE ME IS A DOCKET PRINT OUT AS THERE ARE NO OTHER COURT DOCUMENTS SINCE I NEVER WENT TO COURT. THIS PRINT OUT IS BEING SENT TO ME WHICH I WILL FORWARD.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like AMANDA REEVES PALMER?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About AMANDA REEVES PALMER
What is AMANDA PALMER's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is AMANDA REEVES PALMER associated with?
Where is AMANDA PALMER located?
Where can I find more details about AMANDA PALMER's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against AMANDA REEVES PALMER?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for AMANDA PALMER?
Is it safe to do business with AMANDA REEVES PALMER?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 9:01 pm