RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against ALISHA LYN BUSH
Disclosure #1 for ALISHA BUSH
- Event Date: 11/24/2020
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Resolution: Settled
- Allegations: Customers alleged that the representative misled them as to the length of the annuity contract’s surrender period, made changes to the application without consent, and omitted their rights under the free look period when soliciting the sale in and around April of 2020.
- Damage Amount Requested: $7,711.83
- Settlement Amount: $112,335.87
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: The settlement amount reflects the return of the customers’ purchase prices, less any withdrawals. Internal Case #202038495
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like ALISHA LYN BUSH?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About ALISHA LYN BUSH
What is ALISHA BUSH's Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is ALISHA LYN BUSH associated with?
Where is ALISHA BUSH located?
Where can I find more details about ALISHA BUSH's Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against ALISHA LYN BUSH?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for ALISHA BUSH?
Is it safe to do business with ALISHA LYN BUSH?